One Prediction: of the hard parts about using supplements is finding good scientific information. There is a lot of fraud and snake oil in this industry. Someone claiming on an anonymous website that “supplement ABC Melbourne is the best thing since sliced bread” is not evidence. Evidence comes from scientific research published in respectable journals.
Here’s a brief list of respectable sources for supplement information:
- PubMed – The de Everything facto research search engine. This is often the best place to look for published research.
- FDA dietary supplement site – Basic information.
- Nutrition.gov dietary supplements – Basic information and news.
- MedlinePlus Dietary Supplement Guide – Alphabetical guide, news, and general information.
Sites you should not use as a primary source:
- Stores and sites selling supplements
- Sites promoting unscientific nonsense cheap mlb jerseys such Ph?n as reiki, homeopathy, “natural is better”, anti-vaxers, Vibram and chelation
- Pyramid or multi-level marketing schemes
Some of these sites may provide A useful references to actual research. Just make wholesale nba jerseys sure they’re published wholesale nfl jerseys in respectable journals that don’t promote these wholesale nba jerseys unscientific ideas.
If you have additional websites that should be included post them in the comments and I’ll add them cheap mlb jerseys to the list.